Warranty Single Trail
At Single Trail, we are committed to products with leading design and engineering innovation standards. Our priority is to continue evolving our range to enhance usability and longevity and we will stand behind your decision to support us.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We have always backed the products we’ve designed, manufactured, and sold, and we want our customers to be confident that they are purchasing a quality Australian product and will be supported for the life of it’s use.
The Single Trail for Life is a limited lifetime warranty on the structure of each Single Trail rack and swing-arm (to be referred to as “Racks”) to the original purchaser, this includes the rope in our Rope Fastening Systems.
No warranty is given for defects caused by normal wear and tear, cosmetic rust, scratches, accidents, unlawful vehicle operation, commercial use, or modification of, or any types of unapproved repairs of Racks.
The Single Trail for Life warranty works as a hierarchy of repair and replace.
The priority will be to replace defective parts with new or upgraded components, this will require the purchaser to have access to basic hand and power tools. All instructions and replacement parts will be made available by Single Trail, along with additional phone support if required.
Where a rack cannot be repaired, we will replace all or part of the rack, so it is brought back to good use.
Exclusions To The Single Trail Warranty
Unfortunately (but we hope it’s understandable), there are basic exclusions to the warranty that we are happy to offer with our products. They cover the event of fault if the product is being used in a manner that it was not intended. Pretty simple.
What are the exclusions to the Single Trail warranty?
Subject to your rights as outlined by ANZ Consumer Laws and may be additional to the product warranty, Single Trail does not give any warranty:
- If damage was caused by a fortuitous event(s);
- If you are not the original owner of the product;
- If the product was purchased from a retailer other than those authorized by Single Trail;
- If road safety instructions are not followed;
- If you continued to use your product while it was damaged;
- If the product was not installed correctly;
- If regular inspection and maintenance is not carried out;
- If abrasive or rigorous cleaning methods and substances are used;
- If the product was repaired by a person other than Single Trail;
- If the Single Trail product was used for an activity other than those for which it was intended;
- If the Single Trail product and/or its components were subject to abusive use, negligence, abnormal and/or excessive use or was implicated in an accident;
- If the product(s) were modified (ex: polishing, structural or mechanical modification or addition, stripping, sanding, strain hardening, shot peening);
What is NOT covered by your warranty?
Racks that have been abused, crashed, altered, modified, or installed on vehicles that don’t have the required down weight rating.
Damages and charges from the shipping company
Hardware (bolts, washers, nuts, etc.). These parts are subject to wear and are not considered defective when worn. However, replacement parts are readily available by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Coating, warranty does not include powder coat or other finishes. Please still get in touch with photos as powder coat and zinc finishes should not flake freely off from normal use as they are industrial strength coatings.
Single Trail Spare Parts & Crash Replacement Program
Single Trail will make replacement parts available to the original owner at a minimal charge in the event of a crash or other non-warranty situation for the life of the product.